Preventing pests from entering your house is a monumental task. The situation may become worse once your house is infested by them and they are growing rapidly to colonise almost every corner of your home. Rooting out pests and infestations that have taken hold is always infinitely more difficult than trying to prevent them from coming into the residence in the first place.
If you see even one mouse in your home, then this probably means that their entire family has already made their way into the walls and basements of your residence. The reason is that mice are most active at night, if you spot one during the day, then chances are that there are many more where that single one came from.
The moment you realize that the property is infested by pests, then the first thing you should do is to seek out a professional pest control company near you. However, there is still a problem: there is a myriad of vendors out there, and selecting the best out of the many options that you come across can turn out to be a challenging task. You can explore various websites to seek reliable pest control, bed bug control, and rat control services.
Well, this is where you need to consider the four important factors that will help you distinguish a reliable pest control and management company.
Four Factors to Consider When Looking For a Reliable Vendor
The more you know about the company that you want to hire the better and thus you should focus on the following factors while obtaining services from them:
1) Experience: The experience of the vendor is a clear reflection of the quality of work that can be expected from them. Focus on how long the company has been in this business and the reputation that it has achieved so far. You can even have a look at the portfolio to get a clear idea about how they work and the results that they deliver.
2) Insured and Licensed: Before you hire any company does make sure that they are licensed by the governing state and even insured for the services that they offer. The two essential insurances that most of the companies have are Worker's Liability Insurance and Property Coverage to secure both your property and the welfare of workers too.
3) Quality of Products: Certified vendors make use of 100% industry-graded chemicals that treat rodent infestation and even ensure that it does not happen again. Therefore, question them on the quality of products used by the company and to determine their expertise and their safety and effectiveness.
4) Guarantee on Services: The best pest control companies offering rat infestation services often provide a guarantee ensuring the complete and total removal of the pest infestation within a time period. Any reoccurrence within that period will be taken care of by them for no extra fee.
What questions should you ask a pest control company?
It is imperative to stop rat infestations and the growth of pests in your home to make it a safer place to live in. To that end, although we have discussed the most important points for selecting the best pest control services, here are a few more for you to consider before finalising your choice:
- How quickly can I expect the work to be completed?
- How likely is the infestation to happen again, and is there a permanent solution?
- Am I charged per extermination project or per hour?
- Are their service timings flexible and will they work around your schedule?
Always prepare a list of questions beforehand to ensure that all your concerns are met and that you feel confident about your choice. Explore their website to seek more information about the services they offer, their experience, and previously handled projects to estimate the kind of services they will be able to deliver when hired.
Your Professional Pest Management & control Partner specializing in ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, flies, mosquitoes, rodents, termites, and other pest control. With over 39 years of experience in tropical pest management service in Singapore. We provide professional pest control services for your home or business. If you're facing a pest problem, contact us, ORIGIN Exterminators, for expert advice on pest control.